When you think of office productivity, G Suite and Office 365 are probably the first two options you think of. They have remained the most popular tools for businesses over the years, and for good reason. They both offer very similar packages such as word processing, spreadsheets, and business email hosting. If your business is currently looking for new office productivity programs, we are here to help you choose the best one for your business’ needs.
Let’s start with the most important aspect, pricing. When it comes to shopping for your business it is important to get the most bang out of your budget.
Office 365 offers 3 plans for businesses: Office 365 Business Essentials, Office 365 Business, and Office 365 Business Premium. They range from $5.00 user/month – $12.50 user/month. The most popular business option is the Office 365 Business Premium. Some of the key features are:
- Email hosting with 50gb mailbox
- Desktop versions of all Office applications: Outlook, Word, Excel, Powerpoint, OneNote, Access, Publisher
- 1 TB storage on OneDrive
- One license for Office applications on 5 phones, tablets, and PC or Mac users
- Access to online meetings
- Monthly application updates
G Suite offers 3 plans for businesses as well: Basic, Business, and Enterprise. The pricing ranges from $6.00- $25.00 user/month. Some of the key features are:
- Unlimited storage (1TB is 5 or less users): Gmail, Google Photos, and Google Drive.
- Company-wide search options
- Ability to shared drives throughout business
- Free access to Google’s office applications through: Docs, Sheets, Slides, Forms, My Maps, Sites, Keep, Hangouts and Jamboard
- Video and voice conferencing options
- Shared calendars
Email Hosting: Gmail or Outlook
Business emails are typically some of the most important aspects of your business. You depend on your email hosting to provide your employees consistently with their