As a community, Lakewood, OH and the small businesses within, we need to come together and stay calm. The best way to support each other at this time of social distancing is to spread relevant and truthful information.
We have begun putting together a list of resources for businesses and our local Lakewood community. If you have any additional resources to share please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- City of Lakewood recording of daily updates: Call 216-227-3240
- The Governor’s Office: Mike DeWine
- The Cuyahoga County Board of Health
- The Ohio Department of Health call center: 1-833-427-5634. (9am to 8pm)
- Everything you need to know about getting Ohio unemployment and Q & A
- There are many Lakewood restaurants providing delivery & takeout
- Authorities say scammers target Northeast Ohio families with phony coronavirus tests
- How you get the mandatory doctor’s order to be tested for COVID-19 at Cleveland Clinic and University Hospitals
- MetroHealth creates free hotline for coronavirus questions and when to seek medical attention
- Major retail stores closing, adjusting hours amid coronavirus outbreak
- The White House’s decision to devote $300 billion for small businesses
- The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- Interactive dashboard/map provides the latest global numbers and numbers by country of COVID-19 cases on a daily basis.
- Family Activities to do during COVID-19
- Streaming Services
- Risk Assessment and Public Health Management of Persons with Potential Coronavirus Disease
In The Workplace
To prevent stigma and discrimination in the workplace, use only the guidance described by the CDC to determine risk of COVID-19. Do not make determinations of risk based on race or country of origin, and be sure to maintain confidentiality of people with confirmed COVID-19.
There is much more to learn about the transmissibility, severity, and other features of COVID-19 and investigations are ongoing. Updates are available on CDC’s COVID-19 web page.
- Actively encourage sick employees to stay home
- Emphasize respiratory etiquette and hand hygiene
- Perform routine environmental cleaning
- Advise before traveling to take certain steps
- Low-interest Disaster Loans: Disaster Loan Assistance
- Federal Reserve Unveils Emergency Lending Programs
Brick And Mortar Commercial Sanitizing Services
- Coverall Commercial Cleaning
- All 4 You Cleaning Services
- JayKay Janitorial & Cleaning Services LLC
- L&T Cleaning Company LLC